Impartial consultancy for education leaders to create a holistic vision for teaching with technology, which is designed to sit alongside a well-planned IT strategy.
- Digital Transformation change management specialists.
- Baseline evaluation and strategic planning services.
- Digital skills review of staff, including live data dashboards.
- Dedicated Edtech Leaders Programme
DIGITAL SKILLS REVIEW
The competence and confidence of teachers in using technology is one of the biggest factors influencing the effective use in schools. The TA Teaching with Technology Skills Matrix has been developed with three key components that enable school leaders to:
TEACHER / STAFF TRAINING
• Training delivered by experienced educators.
• Remote or on-site delivery options.
• Hands-on group training or 1:1 support.
• Flexible quarter, half or full-day booking.
• Experience level, content, and training outcomes agreed upon in advance.
• Microsoft Education and Google Certified courses.
DIGITAL CHAMPION PROGRAMMES
A fully funded 12 month edtech focused training programme for school leaders, teachers or teaching assistants.
- Free to primary and secondary school educators
- Suitable for school leaders, teachers, or teaching assistants who have a passion for educational technology
- Funded by the apprenticeship levy.
- Flexible blended learning programme.
- Optional free place on our Ed-tech Leaders programme, worth £1,800.
TA Certificate in Technology Enhanced Teaching (CTET)
TA CTET is a course for teachers to improve their use of technology in teaching by exploring pedagogy and technology use, mapping it to their subject, and improving their digital skills. The course includes five workshops and feedback assessments of practical work.
Our Student Workshops are aimed at broadening and enriching the curriculum.
- Student workshops delivered by experienced educators
- Remote or on-site delivery options.
- Level, content and learning outcomes, agreed upon in advance.
- Flexible quarter, half and full-day bookings.
- Range of options for students aged 9-1